McIntosh is a great place to grow your business. McIntosh’s location and access to transportation (scroll down for specifics) makes it a community prime for growth. This combined with, the outstanding work ethic of Northwestern Minnesota, make it a very attractive community for business owners. If you are interested in learning more about buildings available in McIntosh or businesses that are for sale please contact us. There are also areas with existing infrastructure for business development. These are in JobZ areas. Click to learn about whether the tax savings from JobZ http://www.deed.state.mn.us/bizdev/jobz.htm would benefit your business. The Northwest Regional Development Commission in Warren serves as a local contact for questions on JobZ contact Cam Fanfulik at email@example.com to learn more and become part of the program.
McIntosh City Clerk, Melissa Finseth, firstname.lastname@example.org
McIntosh is located in the northwestern corner of Minnesota, 100 miles south of the Canadian border and 60 miles east of North Dakota. The Red River Valley of the North forms the state border. Maps Page
- 50 miles west of Bemidji, MN
- 60 miles east of Grand Forks, ND
- 40 miles south of Thief River Falls, MN
- 280 miles northwest of Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
- 210 miles southeast of Winnipeg, Manitoba
Access to Transportation:
- U.S. Hwy 2 through town
- MN Hwy 59 is 5 miles west
- Interstate 29 is 60 miles west
- Interstate 94 is 100 miles south
- BNSF Railroad’s main east/west line runs through McIntosh.
- Modern airport is located in Grand Forks, ND or Bemidji, MN.